Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

DilSeBol 3rd Anniversary!

What is DeilSe Bol? Me also asked 3years back. Then find out this is one T-shirt printing people based on Chennai.
Three Years back very few people to know the "DilSeBol". But now you can know.


I have find out from search engine, yes from ever green "g"oogle search, using the key T-shirt Printer in chennai.
I have picked from few google pages.

Amazing their work. Few creative people help before, but now you can create the design on your own stuff and can order online, they deliver on your door.

Now they celebrating his 3rd Anniversary "Apr 14-2010".

One of my T-shirt from DelSeBol (From our BankBazaar management for our successful project release)

Front side Printing


Back side Printing

I wish all you guys (DilSeBol-innovator) successful in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

View My Portfolio