Pages

Friday, June 20, 2008

Try to Learn Tamizh type writing..

Hi Friends,

I seen lot of Tamizh portal on internet. But most of them only from NRI's.
I was analyzed last week(June 08).

The only reason most of people doesn't know the Tamil type writing is one reason.
Another one is "most of people not aware of this- why we see the tamizh portals, they asking".
I am wondering, our people mother tongue Tamil, but most of them not interest in tamizh reading and writing "means Tamil typing".

I would suggest try to learn our mother Tongue "Tamizh".

I have some knowledge about tamizh typing and tamizh portal trouble shooting.
If any one wants mail me or comment this season, i will reply.
Thanks for your interest.

"வாழ்க தமிழ்"

2 comments:

  1. Yes Gavasker Learning Tamil type wirting is good, your article is very usefull
    by
    Kathiravan

    ReplyDelete

View My Portfolio